Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before..(Poe)


Good morning everyone,

Pre-blog K would never have worn this outfit. All of the patterns mixing around, the various textures, and a big 'ol flower pin thrown on top, no way! But if there's one thing I've learned from all of the fabulous bloggers out there, it's that lines on a pant are actually pretty neutral and you don't have to wear a solid top with them. I know it's not changing the world or anything, but it sure does give me a lot more options in my closet. 


Have other bloggers influenced the way you dress? If you have a blog favorite (or your own blog) I'd love to see it!

Happy middle-of-the-week!

(This was waiting for me in my office today. I named the balloon Edgar. It goes quite nicely with the poster, yes?)

Black corduroy jacket: Old Navy ($17.25-I had a "secret" 50% off coupon, August 2010)
Pink floral top: Old Navy ($15.75, June 2010)
Plaid pants: NY & Co (2009)
Black boots: Bandolino via Ebay ($10, 2008)
Scarf: Old Navy ($10, 2010)
Flower pin: Ann Taylor Loft ($10, July 2009)
Necklace: Etsy ($30, June 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):