Friday, October 8, 2010

I always had my hand on the bright side...(armor for sleep)


Good morning everyone,

Can you believe it's already Friday? Part of me is happy, while the other part is beginning to panic. I'm traveling for work next week and we have a lot to get done before we leave...But such is life, and this particular trip is usually enjoyable. I'll give you all more details next week :)

So do you all have any exciting weekend plans? D rescheduled our moonlight monument cruise for this Saturday night, and it looks like the weather should be nice (if not warm).Otherwise I just want to get some cleaning done and go through all of my shoes, which could take the better part of the weekend.

(shoe details)
 Happy Friday!

Corduroy jacket (same as the black one from earlier this week): Old Navy ($17.25, August 2010)
Patterned top: Ann Taylor via Ebay ($6, August 2010)
Jeans: Old Navy (2008)
Boots: Gretta "Granger" via 6pm ($19.95, September 2009)
Necklace (same as yesterday): Target ($10.48, October 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

I love this outfit... You look so comfy, yet chic, and your legs look a million miles long!