Friday, October 15, 2010

I am not a good travel companion...


Hi all,

I'm too old to be going on 4 hours of sleep. But that is the case today, because I'm total crap at traveling. I'm not sure why I get so nervous, but I was up very late last night thinking about all the possible things that could make my trip go awry. Outside of a plane malfunction, losing my bags is definitely my #1 fear. Do you all travel well? Any secrets you want to let me in on? :)

Anyway, my work outfit is not what I'm wearing on the plane. I plan on changing into leggings and a tunic once I get home. But I thought I would keep up the routine and post my morning picture regardless :)


I have some scheduled posts for next week (well, hopefully I will...since I haven't actually written them yet) but they will probably not be outfit shots. Just "good" reading :) I hope you all have a wonderful week next week and I'll talk to you all once I get back.

Green sweater: Liz Claiborne via TJ Maxx ($15, Summer 2010)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2009)
Jeans: Caslon/Nordstrom ($29, April 2010)
Yellow scarf: Target ($12.99, October 2010)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Leaf hoop earrings: Kohl's (free w/Kohl's Cash, October 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love the green matched with the yellow, and the earrings, really thought they were Etsy and couldn't believe they where Kohls--and free!

I too am a terrible traveler, I tend to bring everything I own...turn in to child"are we there yet?" and feel claustrophobic....I was a real joy traveling to China.

Have a safe and happy trip!