Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I promise to quit taking pictures in the dark...



Sorry for the late update. I'm having a hard time getting back into my normal schedule. I didn't even crop today's photos :)

I hope you all had a good Wednesday!

Yellow cardigan: TJ Maxx ($17.99, October 2010)
Maroon cowl neck top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($17.84, July 2010)
Brown pants: Old Navy (2009)
Brown flats: Frye via DSW ($22ish, 2008)
Necklace: Chico's Outlet (gifted, July 2010)
Scarf: NY & Co ($6ish, 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Natalie said...

What lovely fall colors!

Lesa said...

Your colors are wonderful!

ThriftyMomma said...

Love the Yellow!

K said...

Thank you all! I've gotten behind with my comment responses, but I really appreciate you all reading :)

Iris said...

These fall colors are so perfect for the season!