Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'll take care of you...


Good morning all,

I'm in shock that we're leaving tomorrow night for Chicago. I started packing last night and now I'm thinking of starting over because I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be with what I thought of as "basics". My packing methods are really quite laughable, but I'll get into that next week :)

Sorry for the wonky photos today. It was pretty miserable outside and I didn't have time to take many pictures. Excuses excuses :)


Blue wrap thing: Fashion Bug ($17.99, June 2010)
Top: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Black jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor via Ebay (2008)
Scarf: Consignment shop ($14.95, Summer 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

My recent packing was night before a 4AM flight... I definitely had a very disjointed wardrobe! Good luck and have a safe trip:)

Linda said...

Love the blue wrap thing. Great color.

K said...

Iris-a 4am flight? That's insane! I hope you got a discounted fare or something :)

Linda-Thanks! I always feel guilty when I wear it because it's so soft and comfortable. :)