Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm back for real this time!


Hi all,

I feel like I haven't updated in forever! How have you all been? I managed to pinch a nerve in my back so I was out yesterday trying to take it easy (and I'll be wearing boring flats for a while if it keeps up).

So Chicago was beautiful. The weather was great every day-no rain and hardly any wind! I don't think I've ever walked so much in my life. We took the train from Chicago to Milwaukee, which was a first for me, and it was really quite pleasant. I'll post some pictures soon :)

Ah, it feels good to be back home. I'm not used to traveling, and I don't think I've ever been away from D or my grandmother for such a long amount of time. I'm also sorry that I didn't have a chance to update the blog at all. We were up until 1 and 2am almost every night working on our Milwaukee presentation, so it didn't leave a lot of time for idle resting/blog updates. I promise I will still do a post about ebay and my packing routine.

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($36, May 2010)
Gray tank: Old Navy (2009)
Pants: NY & Co (2009)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($34.50, April 2010)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)

0 Click here to comment :):