Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shades of animals...


Hello everyone,

Things are going a little insane today in K-town so I'm going to address what everyone hates hearing about....the weather. It's hot, grumble whine, etc...I unpacked all of my sweaters yesterday and threw my warmer clothes into storage boxes, so I'm glad dresses can serve well in both cold and warm weather. I guess that's pretty obvious though.


Have a good one!

Dress: Target ($17.48, September 2010)
Belt: NY & Co ($2.99 on crazy sale, 2009)
Pearl necklace: Gifted (July 2010)
Painful shoes: Bandolino (I forget the details)

6 Click here to comment :):

Lazy Madonna said...

Wow - that's a fab dress and looks great with the red belt. Cute outfit - you look great!

Natalie said...

I have those same shoes! Not my most painful but they can be a bit pinchy.

You look great--I may have to copy this outfit!

The Fairy Glade said...

Love yesterdays dress in particular. It was only when I read the end of your post that I realised that you had a top on underneath. I have some peep toe shoes and although they are flat pumps they pinch something cruel. Trouble is that they are gorgeous and so I grin (grimace) and bear it. The things we do....Have a great time away. Dev x

K said...

LM-Thank you!

Natalie-The shoes got great reviews, but for some reason they really hurt my toes. I'll have to try wearing them with tights. copy away! :)

Thanks Dev! I liked how the top looked like it was part of the dress. Why do shoes have to be so darn painful? Then again we do buy them...I always think "well, if I wear them enough they will mold to my feet"...yeah, not so much I suppose.

Iris said...

I love the black, white, and red combo! It's so classic and looks great on you.

Cynthia said...

I have the same dress. I love how you paired it with a red belt.