Thursday, October 28, 2010

thoroughly thursday...




So I woke up late to take pictures in actual daylight but the pictures didn't turn out very well (and really, I overslept). Fortunately, it was still light out when I got home so you get to see me all tired and after-workish.

This necklace is one of my Milwaukee purchases and I love it. There is a multi-chained silver necklace running through all of the gold links. And at under $15 you can't beat the price. I love it when ATL has their extra half off sales :)
 
We're almost to Friday!

Top: Ann Taylor Outlet (July 2009)
Tank: Old Navy (2008)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, November 2008)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love, love love the sweater, all my favorite colors. The necklace is great too. Happy Halloween!

K said...

Thank you Lesa! I got a lot of compliments at work about my color scheme, so I'll have to do this one again :)