Tuesday, November 23, 2010

And all this empty space that you create does nothing for my flawless sense of style...


Good morning all,

I'm having a slightly hectic day at work so I wanted something flowy and comfortable to throw on today. As I was putting it all together last night I remembered to include my new purple boots, and I'm quite satisfied with how it all looks. My coworkers seem to like the boots as well, so that's always an added bonus.


So remember that leather jacket I was so excited about? It was terrible. The chest area was way too big, yet I couldn't even close the bottom. So it just ended up looking rather boxy and blouse-like, which is not what I was going for. It's already been returned :) 

Happy Tuesday!

(This was my attempt at the artsy fartsy "walk-away" shot. At least you get a great view of the tights.)
Black open cardi: TJ Maxx ($20, Summer 2010)
Floral dress: JCPenney ($12, January 2010)
Tights: Target (2009)
Purple boots: Matiko via Amazon ($66, October 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12, October 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Joy said...

Love the boots!! The dress colors are great on you! Sorry about the jacket. I hate when I get excited for something and it doesn't work out!!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

Lesa said...

Very pretty cardi!

K said...

Thanks Joy! I've been on a quest for a nice fitted leather jacket for quite some time, and I think I've finally given up. Good thing there are other clothes to get excited about :)

Thank you Lesa! :)