Friday, November 12, 2010

Argh, matey!


Good morning,

I'm so happy it's Friday. I'm finally starting to feel a little better (meaning I can breathe through my nose) and Friday night means another What Not to Wear, so things are definitely looking up. Thank you for your positive comments yesterday :)


So I missed last week's WNTW, and I forgot that it's not easily available online or through On Demand (boo!) Did any of you watch it? Was anything especially noteworthy? I would go on that show just for them to find me a beautiful cognac leather jacket (although I'm not sure if I could get rid of my current wardrobe. It's taken me a long time to find things I feel good wearing). It seems like they feature a great leather jacket/blazer in a lot of the episodes, and those definitely aren't easy for a plus size gal to find. I swear I've bought at least 4 leather jackets and returned them for various reasons. 


Speaking of jackets, did any of you buy anything during Old Navy's outerwear sale? I bought this coat in both colors, but I'm only going to keep the black one. I've had great luck with Old Navy's plus size outwear, and the coat will be perfect for the colder weather.
Happy Friday!

Striped top: Ebay ($15.50, October 2010)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Black flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, September 2010)
Black coat: Old Navy ($50, November 2010)
Green bag: B. Makowsky via 6pm ($80, June 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Joy said...

That green bag is AMAZING! Love the color and it looks great with your outfit!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

K said...

Why thank you Joy. I really enjoy B. Makowsky's handbags but usually they're a bit out of my price range. So when I saw this one go on sale I just had to have it. Also, I love your blog name! :) My bf is from GA and I nicknamed him Southern Comfort.