Tuesday, November 2, 2010

baby don't get out of bed, just lay back down your pretty head...


Good morningish everyone,

Something about today's color choice really makes me content. I feel mature, put-together, and as comfortable as possible in 3" heels. Do my pictures show these thoughts? Nope, not at all. I can't wait for the time change! My office photos are never optimal.


My bag is the real reason I even bothered taking photos today. Want to hear a story about it? It goes like this: During our Milwaukee work trip we were walking around the historic district killing some time before our training. We passed a bag shop, where I saw a stunning set of leather patchwork bags in the window. When I saw the name of the retailer, I opted against going in knowing full well the prices would be way out of my range (and I had already bought 2 bags during our trip). Flash forward to the day after I got back from Milwaukee. I logged in to fatshionxchange and noticed someone selling this Lucky bag...for $30 (including shipping!) I pounced, and yesterday the bag finally arrived on my doorstep. It's not exactly the same as the bags I saw in the Milwaukee window, but it's damn close and I love the hell out of it. The end :)




Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!

Teal cowl top: Ann Taylor Loft (gifted, December 2009)
Brown striped pants: Gap ($41.65, August 2010)
Boots: Tsubo Rynin via 6pm ($50, October 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)
Lucky bag: Fatshionxchange ($30, October 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love it too, and what a great find! Don't you love when things like that happen.

I love your boots too, great day!

K said...

Thank you :)

Iris said...

That bag is soooo fun!