Wednesday, November 17, 2010

damn, I love these boots


Good morning everyone,

I had a dream about this dress last night, so I decided to go with it and wear it today. Perhaps it will bring me luck (or more smarts) in the statistics course this afternoon. I can fantasize, right? Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel with the coral belt. It "goes", but I wish I had worn my matchy matchy cognac belt that is right in tune with the color of the boots. But there's always next time. I'm also surprised to be showing leg this far into November. It was already in the upper 50's this morning so I just threw on a lightweight jacket and skipped the tights. Some time ago my coworker asked where I was able to find such pale tights, and I wasn't actually wearing any. It's totally normal to have pale white legs, yes? Maybe? Hello? :)

At least the week is halfway over. Happy Wednesday!

Dress: Target ($25, February 2010)
Yellow tank: Old Navy (2010)
Coral belt: NY & CO ($3ish, 2009)
Boots: Steve Madden "Invite" via 6pm ($75, November 2010)
Necklace: Chico's Outlet (gifted, July 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love your boots too. I would wear them year round if I could. Still in the 80's here, but I'm pretending it's cold and I too have broken out the boots. Cute outfit!

Sarah R said...

I love that dress, I'd dream about it too! (I thought I was the only one who dreamed about outfits!)
I wish I could wear my boots, but it's 82 here in Central Florida, and they'd be all puddly if I did wear them. Looks like another warm Thanksgiving for us. Le sigh.

K said...

Thanks Lesa and Sarah! When I lived in south FL I was completely unaware that boots existed. My feet were ruled by flip flops and sandals. I'm hoping the FL weather stays nice because I'll be visiting my folks in December and I wouldn't mind going in the pool :) And Sarah, I dream about outfits quite often. Unfortunately I usually forget the details by the time I wake up :)

Iris said...

I love that dress! It's such a classic color and print combination :)