Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I sank into the ground for today's photos...


Good morningish everyone,

D noticed one of the trees in our backyard was turning all sorts of pretty photo-friendly colors, and suggested getting outfit photos with said tree. Great idea, except for my wearing heels and sinking into the ground with every step. So most of today's photos came out rather awkwardly, with me trying to keep my balance while not sinking too far into the dirt and laughing at myself the whole time. 

Is anyone traveling for their turkey/food tomorrow? We're all heading over to my aunt's house, which I'm thankful for because my cooking skills are minimal. A couple years ago I invited all 2 of my stray friends over for a chinese food "feast" on Thanksgiving, and we ended up ordering the food a day early since the place was closed on Thanksgiving. We're classy like that! Anyway, this year we're doing a "normal" dinner with the regular food items, and I'm looking forward to relaxing for the day. Friday I'll be back at work (best day to be at the office; no one else is here and there's never any traffic) so I will see you all then! 

Happy Turkeys to you all!

Dress w/belt: Ann Taylor Loft ($28, October 2008)-Can you believe this is the first time I've worn this dress? I was saving it for a "flatter stomach" but then decided to f*ck that idea and wear it proudly. :)
Tights: Spanx (gifted, November 2010)
Brown tank: Ann Taylor Loft (2010)
Boots: Vigotti via 6pm ($19.95!, May 2010)-These are the same style that I wore Monday, except in brown.
Necklace: Liz Claiborne Outlet ($7, May 2009)

4 Click here to comment :):

Allison said...

Beautiful dress - I'm glad you decided to wear it proudly! Yay!

Joy said...

You should have worn it earlier, silly!! It looks great.

Those leaves are gorgeous!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

K said...

Thank you Allison!

Joy-Thanks! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving as well!

Iris said...

I love the way the dress lookson you, I'm glad you didn't wait... it's so perfect for the season!