Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, plus some weekend shots...


Hi all,

First off, I want to say hello to everyone that's found me via FabFindsUnder50. I was unaware that so many people read her blog! So hopefully a few of you will like what you see and stick around :)

Today has been rather strange for me. This morning I went to play some music and my zune had somehow deleted all 10,000 tracks I had put on it over the past couple of years. Then I got to work and it took me 45 minutes to get my computer to turn on. Now I'm waiting for the Terminator to stroll into my office and give me some bad news or something.


Anyway, how about some outfit info? Saturday was errand/date night for myself and D, and during our errands I wanted to be comfortable. I did change into something nicer for our seafood date :) This outfit came straight from the pages of Lane Bryant. I would have tried a similar pose but somehow model stances never translate well with me :)


Happy Monday all!
Today's outfit:
Dress: Lane Bryant ($13, March 2010)
Tights: Spanx
Belt: NY & Co (2009)
Boots: Vigotti via 6pm ($19.95!, May 2010)
Necklace: Etsy ($30, June 2010)

Saturday's outfit:
Purple tunic: Lane Bryant ($25ish, October 2010)
Ponte leggings: Ann Taylor Loft ($34, November 2010)
Black suede boots: Piperlime ($50, December 2009)
Earrings: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($35, June 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Allison said...

Lovely looks! That dress is great - love the pop of colour :)

Cynthia said...

Love both looks. Have a great Thanksgiving!

ThriftyMomma said...

Hey K! I am loving your grays and purples..that belt is killer! I want to get one like that in gray and basic cognac.

K said...

Thank you Allison! :)

Thanks Cynthia, you too!

Hi Thrifty! I might have what you're looking for. I'll be emailing you :)