Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday-Relearning some life lessons...


Hi all,

I try not to complain too often here, but I'm pretty down today. I caught a cold from one of my coworkers and I just can't seem to shake it. Yesterday I worked from home, and I really shouldn't be in today but I'm hesitant to use the rest of my sick leave. Additionally, things aren't too optimistic in my personal life at the moment, and I'm just bummed all around.


If you're super in love with these boots (my search for the perfect cognac boots is finally over, but I also got the gray ones and they're fab too) they're still available on sale here. I'm an 8.5/9 and the 9's fit me perfectly. Also, my 15"ish calves are happy.

(credit)
I guess that's all I've got today. Hope you all are having a good one. 
 
Cardigan: Lane Bryant ($30, December 2009)
Purple dress: Old Navy ($10, Fall 2009)
Black tights: Spanx 
Gray boots: Steve Madden "Invite" via 6pm ($75, November 2010)
Necklace: Grandma's
Earrings: Lia Sophia via Ebay

6 Click here to comment :):

ThriftyMomma said...

awww....sorry to hear you are sick. Hope all works out for you in your personal life:) I have been looking and looking and looking for the perfect cognac boots! I will have to check them out...oh I love the gray too!!!! Stunning in purple and gray..

Kimberly said...

Ahh, sweetie, sorry to read you are having a rough time. In happy news, that cardigan is gorgeous and you scored some seriously fab boots!

Maria said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. Being sick is never fun, it affects everything in your life.

Oh, and btw, I love your outfit. I love purple and gray together and I adore the cognac boots.

K said...

Thank y'all! I really appreciate the kind words. I went back to read some older posts and I think I can come off as a bit down, so I'm going to attempt some more optimism around here...Back to the boots-I have to tell you all, they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. I actually didn't want to take them off when I got home. I went back and bought them in black last night (retail therapy works), so now I own all three colors. :)

Sarah R said...

I don't know how I missed this yesterday...except I managed to have the day from hell myself. Hoping you're feeling better soon! And I love the boots.

K said...

Sarah-I hope today is going better for you! Thanks for stopping by :)