Friday, December 3, 2010

another TGIF!


Good morning all,

As usual, I'm so happy to wake up to another Friday. There's a lot to be done before we leave for FL and I'd like to get a head start on some stuff this weekend. 


I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Teal cardigan: Fashion Bug ($17.99, June 2010)
Black and white top: Ann Taylor Outlet ($17.85, July 2010)
White top (under the patterned one): Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($35, March 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, 2009)
Gray boots: ModCloth ($45, May 2010)
Purple belt: NY & Co (2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

We're expecting record lows in Florida next week. Bring cardigans!

ThriftyMomma said...

I love your hair like that with the headband, very cute!

K said...

Sarah-I will gladly bring cardigans! I think it's supposed to be in the low 70's where I'm going, and I'm looking forward to the nicer weather. Here it's just biting cold wind.

Thanks W! I have a hard time finding headbands that will stay in place, and this simple black one works for me.