Thursday, December 16, 2010

back up north I go...


Hi all,

Sorry for my super short post today, but getting back into the work groove seems to be taking a while. Our flight was uneventful (in a good way) and I'm in weather-shock at the moment. It's been snowing for the past hour and I'd give almost anything to go back to Florida's weather.


Happy Thursday!

Top: Nordstrom Rack (originally $50, December 2010)-I bought this with my Nordstrom Rack Groupon, so I'm not actually sure how much it came out to...
Pants: Gap ($41.65, August 2010)
Boots: 6pm ($19.95, May 2010)
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Love the peacock feather looking shirt. Don't feel bad about not being in Florida. It was 39 degrees in Ft. Lauderdale this morning!

K said...

Thanks! Yeah, while I was there it got pretty cold. Both of my parents wore every "winter" clothing item they owned, which really consisted of a turtleneck and sweatpants. I was begging my mom to use my coat because she looked so cold! Hopefully things will warm up for you all soon :)

Dustin said...

It dumbfounds me that you (in this outfit) didn't create a multi-vehicle pileup. Your skin, as per usual, is a real thing of beauty here.

Jen B said...

I thought peacock, too! Great top!

Just discovered your blog and bookmarking it.

Iris said...

I love the pattern of this top, you look so chic!