Thursday, December 23, 2010

the dress of a thousand bloggers...


Hi all,

It's so exciting to only have to get through one more day of work this week. Are you all traveling for the hoildays or new year's? I think we'll be sticking close to home. Hopefully I'll get my act together and use the long weekend to list some stuff on ebay (and of course recognize the whole Christmas thing). 

If you recognize today's dress it's probably because a ton of other fashion bloggers have styled it many different ways. I actually bought it back in July and I can't recall the last time I wore it. 


I hope you all have a lovely vacation/time off/holiday, and I'll be back with an update next week :)

Dress: Merona via Ebay ($14, June 2010)
Red tank: Kohl's (same as yesterday, but red)
Tights: Spanx (2009)
Boots: Steve Madden "Invite" via 6pm ($75, November 2010)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2009)
Ring: Banana Republic ($35, June 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love the boots! Have great holiday!

K said...

Thanks Linda! I hope your holiday went well!