Thursday, December 2, 2010

a favorite top revisited...


Good morning everyone,

Oddly enough, I thought I had worn this top for the blog numerous times. I just went through my T. J. Maxx tags and it doesn't seem to be there. So my whole story about how this is my favorite top seems less likely if I haven't worn it that often. I do know I take it with me when I travel, which might explain the lack of pictures. :)

I've also included a (stolen) picture of the red boots from Tuesday's post. Today's pair are my maroon Van Eli favorites.

Happy Thursday!

Black top: T.J. Maxx ($14.99, 2008)
Gray pants: Gap ($41.65, August 2010)
Maroon boots: Van Eli via DSW ($25, August 2009)
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Joy said...

This is a great outfit. It's so simple but so chic and sophisticated. And I LOVE the red boots with it! I love the red boots period!

http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

K said...

Thanks Joy! I searched for a long time before finding those red boots on ebay :)

Linda said...

I just love those red boots. Thanks for posting a pic!