Thursday, December 30, 2010

my last work outfit (of 2010)


Hey folks,

Today I'm back at work and feeling a little better. It's so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that 2010 is pretty much over. I mean, I still feel like I'm in 2008 or 2009. 


Do you all have any new year's plans or resolutions? I don't usually make any new year's eve plans because I'd rather stay home and pretend it's just another day passing. When I lived in FL I always tried to make it out to the beach with friends but each year we never made it. So it became more of a tradition to get stuck in traffic or end up at a diner somewhere. Hey, I never claimed to be very exciting. 

As for new year's resolutions...well, mine aren't anything new or astounding. As far as this blog is concerned, I plan on reorganizing my whole closet, selling absolutely everything I can on ebay, and working with less clothing. All those 4-size-ago jeans and dresses need to get out of my life. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year, and I'll see you next year! *Grimace*

Patterned top: JCPenney ($17, February 2010)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($35, March 2010)
Black heels: Corso Como via Shoemall.com ($99, December 2010)
Necklace: Stella & Dot via Craigslist ($45, June 2010)

4 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

I love the pattern of this top and your hair looks :)

Lesa said...

I was so sad to read that your top was bought so long ago, I really like the print and the style. Would have gone out and bought one!

Linda said...

We're staying home tomorrow. I'm planning on making steak and shrimp. I hate going out and dealing with the crazies. New Year's is one of those nights I think we'll be really great and it's usually a dud.

K said...

Thanks for all of your nice comments Iris :)

Lesa-I'm glad you like it. I just looked online for it and didn't see it (on the off chance it was still available). If I ever see one on ebay I'll let you know.

Linda-I hope your steak and seafood was good! I agree about going out on new year's. It's hard to go wrong if you plan your fun at home :)