Monday, December 13, 2010

a note from Florida...


 Hi all,

I thought I would go ahead and update with my travel outfit from Friday. My vacation outfits haven't been too exciting but I have bought some cute things that I can't wait to show off :)
We got a little snow (!!) on Friday afternoon, but fortunately our flight left on time and we were at my parents' house by midnight. A lot of my Floridian friends (and my parents) are complaining about how cold it is (and all the young girls are wearing their uggs and leggings in full force) but I'm loving the breezy weather. It's still better than what we're going back to later this week :)


I hope you all are having a lovely start to the week, and I'll be back with an update on Thursday!

(the view while we were taking off from BWI)
Striped cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, December 2010)
Black cashmere sweater (under the cardi): Old Navy (2008)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($35, March 2010)
Black flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, November 2008)

3 Click here to comment :):

Allison said...

What a pretty cardigan! Enjoy the warmer temps :)

Joy said...

Loving the bow detail on the cardi!

It's sooo cold! I can't stand it!

K said...

Thanks Allison! It got cooler on my last full day, but overall still warmer than MD :)

Joy-My mother had the same thoughts on the cold weather. I think she wore every winter item she owned (which wasn't much). I would much rather have the FL temps than the MD temps right now. It hasn't stopped snowing since about 10:30am!