Tuesday, December 7, 2010

same coat, different day...


Hi all,

Let me apologize in advance-I'm sorry to say that you'll be seeing a lot of this coat. Believe it or not I do have other winter attire, but I love this trench!

I opted for jeans again today...To be honest I'm just feeling blah, and I'm beyond ready for our vacation to start (we leave Friday) and I just want to get this workweek done already. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!


Red cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft ($19.75, June 2010)
Top: Old Navy ($20, May 2010)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Flats: Nine West Outlet ($20, July 2009)
Earrings: Stella & Dot via Ebay ($35, June 2010)
Yellow scarf: Target ($12.99, October 2010)
Trench: Old Navy ($50, November 2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I adore the cardigan, but it looks pink to me! :D

K said...

Sarah-I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I got dressed in the dark this morning, and I thought it was more of a deep red. The flash doesn't help either, but it is more pinky :)

Sarah R said...

All is forgiven. I can't see hardly a thing without my glasses, and I sometimes wonder if its my eyes or the photos.