Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two posts in one!


Can we just pretend yesterday never happened? I only got two photos before I realized that the neighbor across the street was outside (and staring at me like a weirdo...also he's in the other shot), my cousins came bouldering through the house (also got some odd looks from them when I tried to smuggle my tripod inside), and then I had a terrible dentist appointment. Ugh. The dentist kept repeating "You had braces??? Really?!?" I mean, that's not something I would imagine or make up for myself. And my teeth aren't that crooked! Crikey.

So how is everyone doing? Have you finished your holiday shopping? I have to run out and get one more thing (thankfully it's not at a mall or department store) and then I'm finished. Last year I had all my shopping done way before the holidays, and this year I'm really kicking myself for falling behind. Yesterday I made the mistake of going to Target to return something, and it was a madhouse! Next year I'm starting my shopping in February. Also, a bunch of my coworkers have baked and given me stuff (even people that didn't give anything last year), which is awesome, but I didn't exactly go all out for my coworkers this year. So now I'm wondering if some emergency baking is in my future. What do you all do when a coworker surprises you with a gift?

To be honest, I only took a photo today because of my awesome new shoes. They're insanely comfortable!



Happy Tuesday! Don't forget What Not To Wear comes on tonight instead of Friday (and this is the one where Clinton supposedly stalks off set!)







Monday's outfit:
Teal top: Gifted (December 2009)
Plaid pants: The Limited via T.J. Maxx ($19.99, December 2010)
Black boots: Bandolino via Ebay ($10, 2008)

Tuesday's outfit:
Top: Kohl's ($20, May 2010)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Brown heels: Corso Como via Piperlime ($66, December 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor (2008)

0 Click here to comment :):