Wednesday, January 19, 2011

clearly I am in denial...


Good afternoon ladies (and possible gentlemen),

I just realized that I've been saving all of my photos as '10 instead of '11. We're almost through January. You think I would have gotten the hang of dating my photos by now. At least I haven't signed anything important with the wrong date (only because I haven't actually had to sign anything). 

Anyway, yesterday was a late work day for me and it looks like today and tomorrow will follow the same routine. Perhaps that's why the bags under my eyes are so wonderfully defined, eh? I hope you all are having a good week!
Top: Lane Bryant ($25, May 2010)
Black pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Blue suede shoes (same as Monday's): T.J. Maxx ($40, January 2010)
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, September 2010)

5 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I love that top! I keep writing 2010 too. But I have signed stuff with the wrong date a dozen times already.

Iris said...

I don't think anyone would have noticed if you hadn't said anything... Yay 2011! I like the top especially the little details around the bottom.

Natalie said...

I love that you own blue suede shoes!

Cynthia said...

By March I stop signing everything with the wrong date! Love the look today! Enjoy your evening!

CurvyEveryday said...

I think you look fantastic. That top is really striking.
You hair looks great too.