Tuesday, January 11, 2011

frumpy tuesday

(sorry for my half-assed smile)

Hi all,

I had another rushed morning. I was hoping for snow so I could work from home, but it looks like the snow won't hit us until tonight and I was left not knowing what to wear. After seeing today's photos I think I'll put this sweater in the ebay pile. At least the scarf is cute! My grandmother liked it so much that D bought her the same one for Christmas :)


I hope you all have a good Tuesday! Don't forget to enter the contest (click here).

Striped black cardi: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($9.99, September 2009)
Blue and white striped top: Target ($3.24, August 2010)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Boots: 6pm ($19.99, December 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)
Scarf: Affordable Scarves-still available here ($13ish, December 2010)

6 Click here to comment :):

Kimberly said...

Hmmm, I'm not seeing the frump. I actually really like this combo!

Tracy said...

I like that sweater. It doesn't look frumpy on you at all!

Natalie said...

Yeah I don't see frumpy at all! I really like the sweater on you!

Joy said...

I don't see anything frumpy either! I think this sweater looks great on you! KEEP IT!

ThriftyMomma said...

I like this outfit. It nips in at your waist and makes you teeny tiny. You look fab and I love yellow with blk&wht stripes. Enter me to win your scarf giveaway k?

K said...

Ok, you all win. With that many nice comments I couldn't get rid of the sweater. Seriously though, thank you. :)