Wednesday, January 5, 2011

leopards and flowers and neutrals, oh my!

(I can't figure out what to do with my hands; click to enlarge)

Good morning everyone,

I don't have much time to "talk" so I just wanted to say hi and get my pictures up. I cleaned out both of my closets last night and in the process I made today's outfit (and I doubled my ebay pile...just when I thought I was making process too hehe). I feel much better now that I can see everything. It makes it so much easier to plan outfits when you know what you're working with, right? 

Also, I wanted to mention that I'm planning my first giveaway! So stay tuned :)

I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

Leopard cardi: T.J. Maxx ($20, June 2010)
Green top: Ann Taylor Loft ($10.99, November 2010)
Gray pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Purple belt: NY & Co
Flats: DSW ($42, April 2010)
Flower crochet necklace: ThriftyMomma (2010)

3 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

Good job cleaning out your closet! I love that cardi and the teal is fabulous :)

Lesa said...

Color combos are great!

ThriftyMomma said...

oh the necklace looks wonderful with your outfit! when you get your ebay stuff up let me know so I can check it out and maybe win something lol...loving blues on you:)