Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Mondaaaay...


Hi all,

Guess who's back? (me) Did you all have a good weekend? I had such wonderful plans, but Friday was spent at home, Saturday we went grocery shopping, and Sunday we lived through a trip to Target. Seriously, I am the most exciting person around! 

We were supposed to go see a band I like (The Dismemberment Plan) on Saturday in DC, but the person selling us the tickets was a little wishy washy, and we ended up calling it off. I'm actually glad we didn't go because A) it was 11 degrees or something, and B) the trip to the grocery store put my foot in so much pain that I had to stay off of it for the rest of the night. So I don't think standing around the 9:30 club would really have gone well.


Speaking off stupid non-working feet, thanks so much for all of your nice uplifting thoughts on Thursday. My fingers are healing up more quickly than I expected, but my foot is definitely still on the mend. If I'm still in this much pain 2 days from now I'll go get some x-rays just to make sure there aren't any bone fragments floating around (or something). It's killing me not to wear boots in this weather. I can't fit my foot into any of them! Maybe later this week will be better...

So how about some outfit details?
Leopard cardi: T.J. Maxx ($20, June 2010)
Pink top: Kiyonna ($15, September 2010)
White tank: Old Navy
Black pants: Ann Taylor ($16, November 2010) 
Black flats: Steve Madden via DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Gifted (July 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):