Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday suede shoes and snow...


Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. In fact I think some of you are probably still enjoying a long weekend. I'm attempting not to be too jealous as I sit here in my office procrastinating just a little while longer.
(these are today's earrings. photo credit)



Our snow is slowly receding, and the UPS man helpfully left large footprints in the remaining snow so I just attempted to step into them for today's photos. Of course I didn't put any shoe protector stuff on the suede shoes, so I was extra paranoid of getting them wet (or falling..that would be bad too). 

Happy MLK Monday!

Gray cardigan: Torrid ($15, July 2010)
Striped tee: Lane Bryant ($10, 2009)
Skinny pants: Ann Taylor ($16, November 2010)
Navy suede shoes: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx ($40, January 2010)
Blue necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($7, June 2010)
Earrings: Etsy ($10, January 2010)

0 Click here to comment :):