Friday, January 28, 2011

oh the weather outside (really is) frightful...


Hi all,

It's been a strange couple of days. Tuesday I ended up making an emergency doctor visit because the wound on my foot had become very swollen and discolored. One hour and a tetanus shot later I was back at work taking medicine and preparing for our big snow storm that swept through Wednesday into Thursday. I worked from home for the past two days and to say I got dressed would be generous. D actually slept in my office Wednesday night because he couldn't make it home. If you're interested in a really seeing the snow click on any of the pictures to enlarge!


Today most of us are back at work and I thought now would be a good time to show off my new jacket. :) Of course I managed to do some online shopping over the past couple of days...I even have a new favorite retailer: Coldwater Creek. I'll get more into why I like them so much later :) 

(recognize this? it's where I usually take my outfit photos!)

So, any weekend plans? My bestie from FL is in town (sort of; she's visiting her fiance in PA and that's a lot closer to me than FL) and we're hoping to get together this weekend. I hope you all have a good one!


Black jacket: Coldwater Creek ($17.43, January 2011)
Patterned top: Ann Taylor via Ebay ($6, August 2010)
Black pants: Ann Taylor ($16, November 2009)
Gold shoes: Steve Madden via DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Lia Sophia via Ebay (2008)

4 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

The pictures are beautiful! Gosh I haven't seen snow since I was a teenager. Hope your foot is feeling better soon.

Lynn W said...

Is your foot getting better now that you had the shot and got meds? I like the pattern on your shirt.

Cynthia said...

Hope your foot is getting better. I love Coldwater Creek and look forward to your reason you like them. Enjoy your weekend!

K said...

Thanks Sarah! My floridian friend (that's visiting her fiance up here) just had her first experience driving in snow. I'm glad she's a quick learner!

Lynn-Thank you! My foot is doing so much better, thank you for asking. I'll be taking the stairs in the future.

Cynthia-Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed CC as a retailer, but I've caught on! :)