Friday, January 7, 2011

tgif!


Hi all,

Sorry for the late update. I didn't have a chance to take my photos this morning so I had to wait until I got home from work. I'm happy it was still light outside :)


Do you all have any plans for the weekend? I think we're going to stay low and recoup. D thinks he's getting a cold so I'll probably quarantine myself from him and hope for the best. 


I hope you all have a great weekend!

Top: Style & Co via Ebay
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Boots: Target
Coat: Old Navy
Scarf: Target
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet

5 Click here to comment :):

Sarah R said...

I might head to the beach. Should be in the mid 70s this weekend.
I simply adore Florida in January. Not as thrilled to be here in August, though.

Iris said...

What a pretty pattern on your top and I love the yellow scarf! Have a good weekend I hope D feel's better.

Lesa said...

I love the shirt and even though I know nothing about winterwear, the scarf is great

Tina said...

Such a pretty shirt. It's really flattering with your coloring.

K said...

Sarah-The word jealous comes to mind. Beaches! Hmph. :) All joking aside, I hope you had a nice time at the beach.

Iris-Thank you! Everyone seems to be feeling normal again, which is nice.

Lesa-Thanks! I'm still learning my way around winter clothing. I might invest in some fleece tights soon. :)

Tina-Thank you so much!