Friday, January 14, 2011

we have a winner!


Hi all,

I'm relieved to say that today is going much better than yesterday. My extended family hasn't been around in a whole 24 hours and things are deceptively calm. I'll take what I can get :)
So how about announcing the winner of the scarf? Congrats to Maggie, lucky commenter #4! So Maggie, email me: yourlastapology (at) gmail (dot) com. Once you give me your details I'll get your goodies out to you. Thanks so much to everyone that entered! Now I'll have to think of something else for next time :)


Do you all have plans for the weekend? I ordered my 4th set of "clutter free" hangers from QVC. They're pretty amazing because you can hang them from one another, and they're slim. Not to mention you get a lot for the price. Clearly I'm trying to make the most of my overstuffed closet. Anyway, the hangers should be here today and I'm hoping to finish reorganizing all of my tops and cardigans. I have a normal (small) closet and a quarter of the right side is dedicated to my cardigan collection. Yes, I have a problem. I'm even ordering them by color (ROYGBIV).

I also plan on catching up in blogger world. I have all my favorites bookmarked (call me old fashioned but I don't follow anyone, I just have a folder in my bookmarks) and I usually check the blogs during my lunch, but I'm going to export my folder to my home computer so I can catch up over the weekend. I feel like I've been missing out on to much inspiration out there. 

Whatever your plans are, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Tunic: Alfani via Macy's ($25, December 2010)-It's still available for lucky size 1X's: click here
Black pants: Ann Taylor ($16, December 2010)
Black flats: Frye via DSW ($55ish, November 2008)
Malachite neckace: Ann Taylor Loft (2008)
Earrings: Ebay (December 2010)
Belt: Taken from a dress

6 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

I'm going to see Aziz Ansari (stand up) tomorrow and I'm way excited!

This looks really stunning on you. Your curves really stand out and you just look very BA-DA_BOOM but in a low key professional (yet hot and sexy!) way. Love it. XOXO

Ariana said...

I love this tunic! Alfani always has such nice stuff :)

Linda said...

Love the top. Have a great weekend!

ThriftyMomma said...

Love that tunic. The pattern, colors and neckline is wonderful. So classy with a touch of edge.

Iris said...

I love the tunic and the skinny belt looks fantastic on you!

My entire closet it organized by color and there's nothing wrong with that!

K said...

Erin-You always have such great things to say. I really appreciate it :) I hope your night of stand up was good!

Ariana-Thank you! I didn't discover Alfani's plus size line until recently and I really do like how it all fits. Now if only more brands would catch on...

Linda-Thank you!

Thrifty-Thanks! I found the other Alfani tunic (the white one with the black pattern) on ebay if you're interested :)

Iris-Thank you! I ran out of hangers about halfway through, but I did manage to color coordinate all of my cardigans. Hopefully once I get another set of hangers everything will be in order :)