Friday, February 18, 2011

happy Friday!


Hi all,

It's finally Friday, and I'm as excited about this Friday as I am about every other Friday. Do you all have any plans for the weekend? We're going to a house party Saturday night for one of my coworkers. She's moving to Mexico and we're all celebrating together one last time. Or in my case, celebrating for the first time. Every other time we've been invite somewhere with her something has come up.

Today's photo was taken on the rooftop of the building I work in. I was slightly mortified because a bunch of people walked by and I couldn't just tell myself "well, I'll never see them again" because I probably will. My coworker (that took the picture) just laughed at me. I only had the guts to take one photo and walk away like nothing was going on :)

I hope you all have a good weekend. And of course, enter my $100 ShopBop giveaway!

Top: INC via Ebay ($15.50, October 2010)
Black pants: Ann Taylor ($16, November 2010)
Black flats: DSW ($40ish, August 2009)

1 Click here to comment :):

Work With What You've Got said...

Such a flattering look. I love that top!

We are going to see a folk band play tonight.