Friday, February 4, 2011

houndstoothing my way through Friday


Good morning all,

Why does it feel like this week took FOREVER to end? I feel like I've been waiting way too long for Friday to come around. Tonight I'm supposed to meet up with some friends for drinks, and I'm looking forward to relaxing and cleaning over the weekend. What do you all have planned?


Happy (finally) Friday!


Top: Torrid ($15.76, April 2010)
Pants: Ann Taylor ($16, November 2010)
Gray wedges: DSW ($35, November 2010)
Necklace and bracelets: Etsy (2009)

3 Click here to comment :):

Cynthia said...

Love your top! We had our first snow day so no outfit post from me today!

Joy said...

I've been bad about posting this week, but I've loved everything you've worn this week. Very nice outfits!!

K said...

Cynthia-Thanks! Aren't you in FL? I wish my work subscribed to snow days (we've only closed once since I've been here).

Joy-Thank you! No worries- you'll just have to make up for it this week :)