Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Giving Away a $100 SHOPBOP Gift Certificate!!

Ok, the $100 isn't coming from me personally, but the fine folks over at ShopBop have generously offered all of you lovely readers** a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to use on their site!

If you're not familiar with ShopBop, I'll break it down for you using their own handy language: Since it's launch in 2000 as a modestly sized online boutique specializing in hard-to-find denim lines, ShopBop has grown to become one of the leading fashion retailers in the world. Curated with a chick, modern woman in mind, ShopBop offers a comprehensive collection of designer apparel and accessories to suit every style and occasion.

You know what else? They're owned by Amazon.com. So you know you're going to get quality service and goods!


So what kinds of good are we talking about? Take a look at their Shashi collection. I'm drooling over the turquoise bracelet pictured above. And at $33 with free shipping and free returns, why not? 


In the mood for something classic? Browse some of their Jules Smith collection. You can't go wrong with a delicate silver bangle.

Are you looking for a way to blow some (or all) of your tax refund? How about the Alexis Bittar trinkets? I'm really wishing I hadn't seen this here ring:


If you're feeling really brave you can browse through their designer sale using every name in the book! So many sales..Personally, I'm trying to avoid looking at their La Mer selection. My tax refund has already been spent! :)

Interested yet? You have two separate ways to enter:

1) Leave a comment ON THIS POST with your email address and tell me what would buy with your shiny new $100 certificate.

2) For an additional entry, post about the contest on your very own blog and leave a separate comment ON THIS POST with your email address and a link to your blog post.

The contest will end at midnight on February 27 (Sunday). I will "draw" a winner using random.org.

**Notes from The Man:

All readers means everyone except Pennsylvania bloggers/readers. Sorry PA! International readers can still enter.

No affiliate codes. (If you're part of ShopBop's affiliate program, you can't get credit for this post.)

Good luck!

Even finer print: ShopBop contacted me to host this contest. I was not reimbursed for this post. I figured you all would be interested in $100.

16 Click here to comment :):

Ariana said...

I'd get the Marc Jacobs chain bracelet!
Ariana -
fatfatalefashion@gmail.com

Nicole said...

I'd get these cute owl studs http://www.shopbop.com/owl-studs-gorjana/vp/v=1/845524441875195.htm?folderID=2534374302024617&fm=other-shopbysize or the Chan Luu Grey Agate Necklace

bloghappy@gmail.com

Lesa said...

I would love to have either of the House of Harlow key necklaes.

House of Harlow 1960
Long Key Necklace
$98.00

skyroxy@bellsouth.net

Joy said...

Ooh!! I see too much silver jewelry I like and want!!

I'm digging that ring you like, too!!

joybaby1992@windstream.net

J said...

I see lots of silver jewelry I want its hard to narrow it so please, please and please pick me!

prettyredthighs@gmail.com

Lynn W said...

I'd get the Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bracelet, http://www.shopbop.com/classic-marc-katie-bracelet-by/vp/v=1/845524441872010.htm or the Gorjana large peacock necklace, http://www.shopbop.com/large-peacock-necklace-gorjana/vp/v=1/845524441890523.htm

Tina said...

I love the owl earrings.

My email is tminustplus (at) gmail (dot) com

Cynthia said...

I'd like to get the Bop Bijoux
Rose Double Finger Ring
$78.00. Thanks for the opportunity.

dawn said...

i love, love the gorjana astrology necklace and the chan luu sterling silver ring. there are such beautiful items!
my email is smithdaw1@gmail.com

thanks!
dawn

CatMC said...

I'd get the Marc Jacobs Sneaky Snake cross body!! I loveeeee it!!! And your blog!!! cmcguirecarnley (at) gmail (dot) com!!!!

ThriftyMomma said...

Loving the snake bangel. Hmm..forgot to see if they take paypal because I might have to order that piece...LOL

wendye38@yahoo.com

Ciradessa said...

There is so much to choose from! I love the Belle Noel stacking bangle set: http://tinyurl.com/4pz9c5r

ciradessa [at] gmail [dot] com

Linda said...

wow, this is a great shop. I found a Juicy Coture braclet I love.

DanaElayne said...

I'd use it to offset the cost of the michael kors hot pink watch! PIIINK! :)

Missy said...

beautiful items! Found a cute Juicy Couture bib necklace that I would love to own!

Missy said...

Lots of Marc Jacobs lovers here...add me to the group. I'd buy the snake bangel.

missy (dot)bentley(at)gmail.com