Thursday, February 3, 2011

olive & wine


Good morning,

How is everyone's day going? Yesterday I had to leave work early because I wasn't feeling well (my lunch didn't agree with me) but today seems to be better. I'm so thankful my work is laid back when it comes to taking leave at the last minute.


To say I love a good routine is an understatement. I decided to consult Kimberly's outfit inspiration calendar yet again, and today's olive + wine combo got me wearing this outfit. I love how it's making me incorporate pieces that don't get regular use. When I only own one olive top I have to create something around it! It doesn't hurt that this cardigan is as comfy as pajamas. And although it came out looking kinda gray, it really is olive.

I'm also wearing a new belt and a new (to me) pair of Coach shoes. I never thought I would own anything Coach related but these shoes were perfect, and when I won them for $30 ($48 minus some paypal funds) on ebay I was thrilled!


I can't wait for the weekend to get here. Happy Thursday everyone!

Olive cardigan: T.J. Maxx ($20, Summer 2010)
Maroon sweater: Ann Taylor Loft (2008? I really don't remember)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($35, March 2010)
Leopard flats: Coach via Ebay ($30, December 2010)
Necklace: Anne Klein via Ideeli ($15, January 2011)
Smokey ring: Betty Carre via Ideeli ($12, January 2011)
Earrings and stack rings: Etsy (2010)
Leaf belt: Coldwater Creek ($17, January 2011)
Bag: Naturalizer ($26, December 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

The belted cardi looks good on you! Since my hips are so cray cray when I belt my flyaway cardi it just makes them look out of control... maybe I'm doing it in the wrong spot, I will have to seek inspiration.

K said...

Iris-Thanks! When I first started this blog I never thought I would wear a high belt, but things change :) Thanks for stopping by!