Wednesday, February 23, 2011

on this fine Wednesday...



Good morning everyone,

How is Wednesday treating you? My day is going a lot better than yesterday, which is (of course) a good thing. I thought well, if I don't take a picture it's like the day never happened. Right? Riiiiight.

I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since I got my hair colored ("glazed"). It was supposed to fade out after 28 washes and it still doesn't look faded to me. It's a much lighter red than when I first got it done, but it's nowhere near my normal dark blonde color. My next hair appointment is tomorrow and I'm thinking I'm going to have her use the same color, but I'm wondering how the current color will affect the glaze process.

Happy Wednesday!

Purple cardi: Old Navy ($21, March 2010)
Teal cowl tank: Coldwater Creek ($11.45, February 2011)
Brown striped pants: Gap ($41.65, August 2010)
Brown boots: DSW (2008)

1 Click here to comment :):

Joy said...

You look great in that purple. Really, any jewel tone looks good on you!