Friday, February 11, 2011

purposely mixing navy and black

(I look angry but I really wasn't. Just tired)

Hi all,

Today's outfit is uber casual and comfortable. A while back I told Erin I was looking high and low for a long black sweater cardigan, and I'm thrilled to have found it (at *drumroll* Coldwater Creek! Seriously guys, I should get paid for this.) But I have to say I'm not happy with my shoe choice. I was originally going to go with a pair of tall black boots but I couldn't find the energy to attempt to zip them up over my mammoth calves this morning. So I went with my navy suede wedges. Oh well, there's another 5 days to work out better choices next week.


Just to let you all know-I have a super awesome giveaway coming up, so stay tuned for that. 

Happy Friday!

Long cardigan: Coldwater Creek ($18.50, January 2011)
Feather sequin top: Coldwater Creek ($14, January 2011)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Necklace: Etsy ($30, June 2010)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx ($40, January 2011)

1 Click here to comment :):

Iris said...

Whoa! Navy and black, you rebel... jk I think it's looks great :)