Tuesday, February 15, 2011

too little time...

(This was taken about 15 minutes ago. My lipstick left the scene quite a while ago, along with all of my color, apparently)
Good afternoon all,
How was your February 14th? Mine was insane (work), but none of it was due to crazy romance. Though I did get some kick-ass shoe cookies from the boy. He actually had his coworker make them for him because he knew I would notice cookies baking in the house :) But really, I've never been one to celebrate v-day (single or attached). D is taking me out tomorrow for our 3 years 7 months anniversary. We celebrated monthly anniversaries during our long-distance period and the tradition sort of stuck. Thank goodness the long distance part didn't!

(There were many more cookies, but I ate them.)
Today is possibly more crazy than yesterday, so I do have to make this short. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday!



Tunic: Macy's
Jeans: JCPenney
Flats: DSW
Rings: Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet: Charming Charlie

1 Click here to comment :):

Joy said...

Very cute. Look how little your waist is!!

I like the blue and black yesterday, too. I keep seeing people doing that and have yet to do it myself. I need to break out of my little box and just do it!