Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday: You all, everybody...



Good morning everyone,

I suppose you all wouldn't know this about me, but I am usually the last to know about everything hip and cool. I've been reading about the Everybody, Everywhere site and decided to submit to this month's blazer theme. I'm not sure how I missed out on this for so long but it's a really great site. I've found quite a few new blogs just by browsing through the pics that have been submitted. :)

Update-I'm not the last to know about the site! :) If you're interested on learning more behind the Everybody Everywhere site, or you want to join in, click here.


Now, on to the outfit. As I've stated quite a few times, my work is very casual. On any given day you see outfits ranging from sweatpants to a custom suit and everything in-between.  And the suits are not normally people I run into on a daily basis. This morning me and my purple tights ran into three suits, and all of them gave me memorable looks. By memorable I mean the side eye. :) But at least I have on a blazer! I mean, where are the suits when the guy in the ed hardy rose thornbush encrusted jacket walks by...


Happy Tuesday!

Dress: Fatshionxchange ($12, February 2011)
Blazer: QVC Outlet ($7, July 2010)
Boots: Steve Madden via 6pm ($75, November 2010)
Tights: Lane Bryant ($5, November 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)
Belt: NY & Co

10 Click here to comment :):

Missy said...

Very cute look! Love the blazer, belt, dress combo!

I too have stumbled upon many new blogs through EBEW - including yours.

Linda said...

I love the tights! Such a great choice!

Iris said...

Those purple tights are awesome!

Linda said...

You haven't been missing out at all! We just launched the site with Breton Stripes a couple of weeks ago. You are right on time...not the last to know at all! I'm glad you like the site! I I'm really liking your black and white outfit with purple tights.

The Auspicious Life

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Great look, the tights are great. and i love how you have cinched the waist of the jacket.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Joy said...

This outfit is great. I LOVE the purple tights!! You're rocking it, girl!

Brittney said...

the purple tights here are my fave...along with that adorable polka dot skirt and how the white blazer ties it all togehter. okay, i guess i love it all!
-brittney
http://adayinlifeto.blogspot.com

K said...

Missy-Thank you! Good to know. It's nice to see how so many different people styled one item :)

Linda 1 and Iris-Thanks! I wasn't sure about them when I bought them but I'm slowly coming around :)

Linda 2-I've gotta say I'm really impressed with the site! I love the layout (and the idea, of course). Very nice job :) I can't wait for the next one!

Daisy-Thank you!

Joy-Thanks! I actually thought of you with the tights because you wear colored tights so very well!

Brittney-Thank you! I just got the polka dot dress and I was happy to fit it into the rotation so quickly.

Sherry Jarwin said...

This is so cute on you! Love the belt. It really accentuates your waist. And the tights - to die for! Cheers!

K said...

Sherry-Thank you! I'm glad the tights seemed to be well liked. I wasn't too sure when I walked out the door that morning, but positive comments do wonders! :)