Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've been spotted!


 Good morning everyone,

Today is Everybody, Everywear polka dot day! Wearing polka dots isn't too much of a challenge for me because I have quite a few dresses that feature the pattern. In fact, I had a little trouble choosing between this one and another wrap dress. Such issues! :)

I didn't want to wear tights today but it's still a bit chilly for bare legs. I can't wait to wear some red sandals with this dress.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Dress: Lane Bryant via Fatshionxchange ($15, February 2011)
White tank: Old Navy (2009)
Red shoes: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx ($40, January 2011)
Necklace: Gifted (February 2011)

8 Click here to comment :):

whenlifehandsyouapear said...

Love this! Too cute with the pop of red!

Lemondrop Marie said...

Great shoes!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Linda said...

Love the dress. Looks fantastic on you!

Dustin said...

My Tuesday was made great by the following (in no particular order):

-Acquiring some new "man stationery"
-My coworker bringing me fresh cantaloupe
-Having the pleasure of seeing my Girlfriend's jaw-spinning, awe-inspiring hotness online and in person

Linda said...

This is very Dorothy/Wizard of Oz to me. And I mean that as a great compliment!
Thanks for joining us at EBEW today!
The Auspicious Life

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

SPOT ON! :D Lovely look! :) Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEV! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D

K said...

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to hear you all like the dress (and shoes) :) Thanks for dropping by!

Iris said...

That polka dot dress is great and I love the red shoes!