Thursday, March 24, 2011

leopard spots in the dark


Good morning everyone,

D has to go into work a little late for the next few days so I figured I would take advantage and make him play photographer. Too bad it's not just a tad bit lighter outside. Also, the rain sort of screws things up :) And yeah, I gave in and wore tights. It was pretty chilly this morning.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Black top: Ann Taylor Loft ($30, October 2009)-This is the first time I've worn this. No joke :)
Leopard skirt: Spiegel ($32, March 2011)
Black tights: Spanx
Red shoes: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx ($40, February 2011)
Necklace and earrings: Ann Taylor Loft (old)

3 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

Great with the red shoes, this would be a great "going out" outfit.

asiunia said...

Wow! I like that!

Iris said...

I love this outfit, the skirt with the red shoes is fab!