Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday is out to get me...



Good late afternoon all,

Did you all have a nice weekend? It's been crazypants day today at work so I have to keep this short. I wanted to show you all my nice new (inexpensive) purse that I bought just for the Sebadoh show that D took me to this weekend. Fitting my stuff in there was no small challenge. I also got new sneakers (my first pair in a while). Why is it so hard to find comfortable supportive flats that aren't sneakers? 

(Saturday night)


I hope you all had a nice weekend/Monday!

Saturday night:
Striped tee: INC via Ebay ($15.50, October 2010)
Jeans: Calvin Klein ($48, January 2010)
Sneakers: Puma via Nordstrom ($55, March 2011)
Small purse: Piperlime ($13, March 2011)-I had ON rewards money, which made this very affordable :)

Monday:
Black cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (old)
Grayish sweater: Ann Taylor Loft ($10.99, November 2010)
Skirt: Alfani via Macy's ($15, October 2010)
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft ($56, December 2008)

3 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

Love the skirt!

Lesa said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I may try more things, because I did not feel self conscious in that top and I almost always do in most of my other clothes.

BTW: Love the skirt, and I need cute sneakers like that. All I have is the big ugly white gym shoes, yours are great!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Oh love that stripped top, very cool and the bag is funky!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home