Friday, March 4, 2011

new boots :)


Hi all,

I know it's been said many times before, but I do love a dress with pockets. I also love new boots, and these just happen to be such a pair. After a massive clusterfuck situation with DSW I ended up getting these lovelies for under $40! The mess-up may have been worth it, right?

Are you all ready for the weekend? I feel like I have a million things to do before Monday. Tonight it's date night with D. Whatever you all end up doing I hope you enjoy it!
Happy finally Friday!

Dress: INC via Ebay ($34, October 2009)
Tights: Target (2009)
Suede boots: DSW ($35.99, February 2011)
Necklace: Gifted (February 2011)
Belt: NY & Co (2010)

7 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I love that dress! Have a great weekend!

Lesa said...

I think this is my fav dress of yours, very petty.

ThriftyMomma said...

I am in love with that dress! Going to ebay right now and see if I can find one...hehe

Missy said...

I adore this dress! I want it badly. May I ask what brand the boots are? How do they fit in the calves?

Tina said...

I agree. All skirts and dresses should come with pockets!

K said...

Linda and Lesa-Thank you! I often forget how much I like it and then I "rediscover" it in my closet :)

Thrifty-Thanks, and good luck! If I see one I'll let you know :) Just so you know, it's from their plus size line, so the sizes are 1X/2X/3X

Missy-Thank you! The boots are from Ciao Bella and the style is "creme". If you're a lucky size 10 they're still available from dsw here: (http://www.dsw.com/shoe/ciao+bella+cr%E8me+boot?prodId=209880&productRef=SEARCH)As for the calves, they were a little snug when I first put them on but they loosened up nicely. For reference I have 16" calves (last I checked). Let me know if you end up getting them!

Tina-Seriously. The dress I'm wearing today would be perfect with pockets!

Iris said...

That dress is great! I am also a lover (AKA: kind of obsessed) of pockets on dresses and skirts :)