Wednesday, March 16, 2011

teal on Wednesday


 Good evening all,

It feels strange to try and take my photos when it's dark (in the morning) and wait until evening to put up a post. I think I'll start taking my daily outfit photos once I get home from work. I almost forgot to put today's set up :)


This past weekend I went shopping at Forever 21 with two of my coworkers. We went to a Forever 21 in DC because it's the closest location that carries their Faith 21/Forever 21 + line. This top is one of my purchases. I also got a dress, a pair of bike shorts, and a pair of earrings. When F21 first came out with their plus size line I didn't think much of it, but they're getting better with time. Now we just need some consistent sizing :) Have any of you had good experiences with F21?

These shoes were not a good choice. I had to change out of them within the first 2 hours of being at work. Hopefully some heel pads will help with the discomfort.

Happy Wednesday!

Teal cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft (2010)
Brown embellished top: Forever 21 ($19.80, March 2011)
Black pants: Old Navy (2010)
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless ($12.99 on sale, 2010)

6 Click here to comment :):

Blake said...

Teal is a really good color for you! and too bad about the shoes. They are CUTE!

And I really like the top you had on yesterday!

Natalie said...

The teal and brown combo looks very nice on you!

Cute shoes--let us know if the heel pads help!

Missy said...

Love that shirt! Those shoes are cute. Wish they were comfy - I'd buy them if they worked.

Linda said...

I've had hit and misses with Forever 21. I do have a things from there. And contemplate buying more. I wish there was more in my local store. I see a lot online but hate to buy it without trying it on!

K said...

Blake-Thank you! I need to invest in more teal :)

Natalie-I haven't put them in yet but when I do I'll update ya'll. I'm not sure heel pads can save them, but I'm hoping! :)

Missy-Thank you!

Linda-I agree. I've tried on every size at the local F21 and it seems like there's no consistency (and by local, I mean an hour away, which is a bummer). So I try to only order dresses or knits online since they seem to be the easiest for me to guess with sizing. Thanks for stopping by!

Iris said...

I love the detail of the floral shirt! I really need to pay more attention to F21...