Thursday, March 3, 2011

leaves, tights, and belts...


Good afternoon everyone,

I don't have a lot to say today, so I'll leave you with the pictures instead. I never thought I'd be wearing maroon, yellow, and navy at the same time but I think it works :)


Cardigan: Target (2009)
Dress: FatshionxChange ($28, June 2010)
Tights: Spanx
Boots: Steve Madden via 6pm ($75, November 2010)
Necklace: Consignment Store (2009)
Belt: Coldwater Creek ($17, January 2011)

3 Click here to comment :):

SheWhoAccessorizesWell said...

I love the belt. I got one just like it, but paid a lot more for it! Lucky you. It looks good with so many things. I like to wear it over shirts and then wear a jacket over that. It makes it look like I have a waist!

K said...

Thank you! I almost bought it when it was full price but I waited and it was still available in my size :) Thanks for stopping by!

Iris said...

That dress is pretty great! I love the navy yellow color combo!