Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ticking timebomb Tuesday


Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to put up a quick update with today's outfit choice. D and I had a small picnic outing during our lunch break today so we got to change up the scenery for you all :) I even got D to agree to post a picture!


Stay tuned for a second post in a bit; I'll be announcing the winner of the Perricone contest :)

On squinty (me):
Yellow jacket: Ann Taylor Loft ($39, November 2008)
Black sequin shoulder sweater: Lane Bryant ($14.99, January 2011)
Gray knit pants: Ann Taylor ($30, February 2011)
Necklace: Etsy ($30, June 2010)
Blue suede wedge heels: Jessica Simpson via T.J. Maxx ($40, January 2011)

On D:
Plaid shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: Gap or Target (I forget)
Shoes: Saucony via 6pm
New hot man glasses: My Eye Dr.
Adorability: Not for sale! :)

4 Click here to comment :):

Nicole said...

I really like that yellow jacket.

You've definitely been inspiring me to dress better.

K said...

Hi Nicole-That was a very nice comment to receive, especially on a day when I questioned getting dressed. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Natalie said...

I agree with Nicole--love the jacket!!

You both are very cute!!

Iris said...

I love the blue and yellow combo, I could spot it a mile away!!