Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday is my Monday


Hi all,

I had to take today's photos after work, and since it's pitch black when I'm getting ready in the morning I'll likely have to get used to afternoon photos. Also, I'd like to think that I didn't look this tired all day, but I'm thinking I probably did look a bit under the weather. Oh well, we all have our days, right?

I hope you all are having a lovely Tuesday (and don't forget to enter my contest here!)


Tunic: Kohl's ($25, March 2011)
Pants: Ann Taylor ($30, February 2011)
Boots: DSW
Black Trench Coat: Old Navy
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft

2 Click here to comment :):

Dorota said...

Hi,I really like your blog!very nice posts,I have started blogging as well,please visit me:
www.jewellerybijou.com
thanks
Dorota

Lesa said...

This is a pretty, slimming outfit.