Tuesday, March 1, 2011

a twirl-worthy Tuesday


Good morning everyone,

I had a hard time figuring out what to wear today. I checked the weather, and the forecast made me think that I wouldn't need a heavy jacket. So I decided to break out this light Igigi coat that I bought on ebay last year. I figured the 3/4 sleeves and the lack of warmth would be perfect for what I had decided would be a fall-like day in March. Well folks, it's not fall, and 40 degree weather doesn't really suit this poorly insulated jacket. My bad. :)

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!


Navy coat: Igigi via Ebay ($39, June 2010)
Floral tunic: Macy's ($36, March 2010
Black pants: Gap ($41.65, August 2010)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)
Black boots: Ebay

3 Click here to comment :):

Lesa said...

I love anything with turquoise in it so of course I love your top. Since I live somewhere that doesn't need coats I don't really know that much about them, but I love the color and style of yours!

Natalie said...

Your tunic is so lovely!!! I also love the swirlyness of your coat!

K said...

Lesa-Thank you! I always joke with my mom about moving back to FL and not knowing what to do with my winter wear collection. I don't think I could give up my boots! :)

Natalie-Thank you!