Monday, April 18, 2011

Friday/Monday

(Blurry evidence from Friday's outfit)

(Monday's outfit)

Good evening everyone,

How was your weekend? I went out with my coworker on Friday night and we had a fabulous time (at least I did). We can't hang out together without going to Target, so on top of Ulta and The Loft we hit up a Target that we don't normally frequent and finished the night off with a nice dinner out. Then I hung out with my aunt all day Saturday and Sunday I finally got around to the normal things...laundry, cleaning, etc...all in all not a terrible weekend :)

D gets back from his Georgia trip tomorrow and I can't tell you all how excited I am to see him. Only 14 more hours (if the train isn't late, of course).

Happy Monday!

Friday's outfit:
Black cardi: Old Navy ($21, March 2010)
Floral top: Nordstrom Rack ($14.99, April 2011)
Jeans: Target ($20.98, August 2010)
Black flats: DSW ($40ish, August 2009)
Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft Outlet ($20, September 2009)

Today's outfit:
Black sweater: Coldwater Creek ($34,March 2011)
Floral top: Kohl's ($14, April 2011)
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft ($20, 2008)
Black heels: T.J. Maxx ($40, April 2011)
Long necklace: Ann Taylor Loft ($12.99, October 2010)

1 Click here to comment :):

Missy said...

Oooh, I *love* Friday's top! That's magnificent!