Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I always catch the clock. It's 11:11. And now it's time to talk...


Good evening all,

How was Tuesday for you all? The weather here has finally started to warm up, and I much prefer 60-70 degrees as opposed to the forecast we have of 85ish throughout this week. Complain complain, I know. :)

So this black cardigan that I wore to death during the first year of the blog...I think it has to go. It's so faded. I'm tempted to try dying it, but I'm not sure it would be worth it (and I destroy things instead of fixing them half the time). Have you all ever used clothing dye?


Speaking of dye, tomorrow I'm finally going in to get my hair done (I wanted it to look nice for our FL trip) and I'm so excited about it. I'm going to go with the red/brown gloss again, and then next time I think I'll go back to my natural dark blonde color. I hate the upkeep involved with coloring hair.

Happy Tuesday night!

Overworn black cardi: Target ($10ish, 2008ish)
Floral top: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Black flats: DSW ($40ish, 2009)
Necklace: Target ($10.98, 2010)

2 Click here to comment :):

Linda said...

I have pair of black cords that are starting fade. I was thinking about dying them. But I have no experience doing it.

Didi said...

Honestly, if you're thinking of purging it, you may as well try dyeing it. I've had some success, but it all depends on the fabric. Just follow the instructions on the dye packet. I would do it!